Download here - SpeedFan 4.45
Released on – 3rd November 2011
SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan can even access S.M.A.R.T. info and show hard disk temperatures.
SpeedFan supports SCSI disks too. SpeedFan can even change the FSB on some hardware (but this should be considered a bonus feature).
SpeedFan can access digital temperature sensors and can change fan speeds accordingly, thus reducing noise.
SpeedFan can find almost any hardware monitor chip connected to the 2-wire SMBus (System Management Bus (trademark belonging to SMIF, Inc.), a subset of the I2C protocol) and works fine with Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP and Windows Vista. It works with Windows 64 bit too.
SpeedFan can handle:
- almost any number of South Bridges
- almost any number of hardware monitor chips
- almost any number of hard disks
- almost any number of temperature readings
- almost any number of voltage readings
- almost any number of fan speed readings
- almost any number of PWMs
Download Here - Google Chrome 17.0.928.0 Beta
Released on – 4th November 2011
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
One box for everything
Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages.
Thumbnails of your top sites
Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
Don’t want pages you visit to show up in your web history? Choose incognito mode for private browsing.
Google Chrome warns you if you’re about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
For information about alpha and developer builds, check out the Chrome dev channel here.
Download Here - Emsisoft Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199
Released on – 5th November 2011
Emsisoft Anti-Malware monitors all active programs in real time for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking) and can detect new unknown Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other damaging programs (Zero-Day dangers) without daily updates. The signature-based security (Emsisoft and Ikarus double engine) ensures a very high recognition rate of known Malware such as Trojans, Worms and Viruses.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware provides reliable protection from:
- Viruses, worms, bots.
- Trojans, backdoors, keyloggers, rootkits.
- Spyware, Adware, TrackingCookies.
Download here - VirtualBox 188.8.131.52713
Released on 5th November 2011.
VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
Some of the features of VirtualBox are:
- Modularity. VirtualBox has an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/server design. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces at once: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typical virtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the command line, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a full Software Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software, you don’t have to hack the source to write a new interface for VirtualBox.
- Virtual machine descriptions in XML. The configuration settings of virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can therefore easily be ported to other computers.
Download here - WinRAR 4.10 Beta 3 (32-bit)
Released on – 6th November 2011
WinRAR is an archiving utility that completely supports RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. It consistently makes smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface. WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure.
WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits. It supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. It also offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives. With recovery record and recovery volumes, you can reconstruct even physically damaged archives.