Download here -
Released on – 24th November 2011
ArgoUML is the leading open source UML modeling tool and includes support for all standard UML diagrams. It runs on any Java platform and is available in ten languages.
- All 9 UML 1.4 Diagrams supported.
- Standard UML 1.4 Metamodel.
- UML Profile support with profiles provided.
- XMI Support.
- Export Diagrams as GIF, PNG, PS, EPS, PGML and SVG.
- Advanced diagram editing and Zoom.
- OCL Support.
- Forward Engineering.
- Reverse Engineering /Jar/ class file Import.
- Cognitive Support.
Download here -
Released on – 14th November 2011
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL Licence.
Based on a powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting
- Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
- Full Drag ‘N’ Drop supported
- Dynamic position of Views
- File Status Auto-detection
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Brace and Indent guideline Highlighting
- Macro recording and playback